deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

July 20, 2017

The Coast Track


I've had a few days off in the lead-up to my run of night shifts, so on Tuesday I thought I'd take advantage of the sunny weather and get out into nature in the Royal National Park. The full Coast Track is actually a 2 day walk, but I just walked from Bundeena and Marley Head and back. Apparently Marley Head is a good whale watching spot, which is why I went, but I didn't see any that day! The track is quite well travelled, because Wedding Cake Rock is on the way and for some reason people are obsessed with it. I did take my camera, but I didn't like how most of my photos turned out except the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.